Whether you’re planning a large conference for your entire company, hosting an important VIP meeting with some of your top salespeople, or introducing a new product to employees at all levels, using a selection of apps and tools will enhance your event to make it memorable and successful. Yesterday’s conferences of people sitting in an audience listening to a constant drone of speakers are long gone. Today’s audiences want more control, more interaction and more learning opportunities.
The first step to organizing a business event is to promote it. With a combination of online and offline methods, such as social media, newspapers and press releases, getting the word out is made much easier. Many business owners have found effective ways to incorporate both online and offline strategies to get the most out of their promotion efforts. If you are holding a charity event, you may even be able to advertise for free in certain publications.
To make your events as memorable and successful as possible, technology can help. Thanks to online tools, social media and event apps, your audience will be talking about your event long after it’s finished. An event app such as DoubleDutch will develop a customized app for your event. Here are a few of the top mobile apps you should consider for your next event:
- DoubleDutch: As mentioned, DD can develop an app for you based on your requirements. The company makes it possible to download an app for specific events or conferences. This is a great way to turn passive attendees into active participants. Activity feeds, live polling, surveys, and gamification techniques will get your audience talking and doing.
- 10Times: This app lets you get the word out about your event. It allows you to curate events based on your industry and notifies you of local upcoming events. Register your event and send an invite to as many people as you wish.
- BusyConf: This is a planning tool for conferences. Streamline the registration process, manage speakers, and plan the best conference possible to enhance the experience for your attendees.
- Grupio: Gives your attendees complete access to information regarding lectures, events and schedules. It also allows you to brand and advertise your business. It is easy to use and affordable.
- TapCrowd: Offers end-to-end solutions in order to enhance the experience for attendees. It also contains analytics and reporting so you can keep track of important statistics and data.
All of these tools will help to make your conference or event successful. Even still, if you don’t have the time or the skills to plan the perfect event, consider hiring an event coordinator. Give them access to the necessary apps and tools, and they will use their expertise to make sure your event is successful. More than 45% of marketers and business owners use events such as conferences to increase their influence and build their brand; that trend is expected to rise over the next decade.
If you want your guests and attendees to have a truly unique experience, consider customizing an event solution. DoubleDutch is one of the few companies that allow you to make the app your own. Investing in the right tools and apps will help you build your brand, your reputation and ultimately your sales. When your company’s reputation is second to none, you don’t have to worry about finding new customers; they will come to you.